Set 2,0m includes:
Lower section 60H 3drawers/820;
Lower section 60HDSh/820;
Lower section 80HM 2drawers/820;
The upper section is 60UVT/510;
The upper section is 60U2D/720;
The upper section is 80UD2D/720;
+ handles VN 01 and Base plate 2.0m
Set 2,6m includes:
Standard 2.0m +
Lower section 60L2D/820 + Upper section 60U2D/720
+ Handles VN 01 and Base plate 2.6m.
"Vintage Luxe" is a unique collection that combines high quality, style and functionality at a good and affordable price. Our designers have embodied their best ideas in the design of this model, thought through every detail, applied the latest design solutions. We can safely say that the kitchen meets the highest European standards. The main goal was to meet the needs of everyone, even the most demanding customer. That is why the facades are made of MDF material, which has a much higher wear resistance than particleboard. We have also expanded the line of elements, this will allow you to plan the kitchen according to the individual size of the room. Added modern sections with tinted glass and lighting, sections for bottles, reinforced kitchen legs for drawers, reinforced cargo and cargo pencil case with smooth closing. In addition, we improved the scheme of joining the countertops and used the most modern functional accessories, which has many advantages.
- white matte.
Laminated chipboard 16mm.
There is an opportunity to buy facade parts separately.
This allows you to select and simulate a kitchen of their own accord.
- Hafele Hinge with soft closing and adjustment, fastmounting;
- Sections for sink and oven are completed with aluminum profile, not chipboard, which is resistant to moistureand temperature cover;
- All the sections are connected with minifix connector, with inside cover;
- Matrix box Hafele with soft closing;
- Drilling bores for different positions of shelves and L-shaped shelf holder in a set;
- Reinforced suspension (loading capacity up to 100 kg) Cover and mounting plate included in set;
- Possibility to order optional drawer in drawer;
- Freefold (lifting mechanism that provides soft closing and locking in any position);
- Freeflap (mechanism that provides locking in any position for the classic type of opening at an angle of 90˚ or 107˚ and are suitable for small facades with handles and without them).